Professional At Home Jobs (https://professionalathomejobs.com) is now in search for a Virtual Technical Assistant to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Data Entry: Import new customer information in AMS360 and PPP Rating (Access) systems as needed.
- Review binding documentation to ensure risks meets requirements outlined in the Underwriting Guidelines set by the carriers.
- Generate various types of policies and forward to brokers: Issue policies when indicated in the Processing Task File in Image Right and invoice accordingly.
- Bind Chubb Low Limit Umbrella and CNA’s Boiler and Machinery accounts: As indicated in the Tasks, forward binding documents to Chubb/CNA and obtain a policy number. Upon receipt of policy number, bind in PPP Desktop system. For new accounts, move Prospect information to Customer information; and set up policy in AMS360. Generate an invoice from our AMS360 system and Email binder and invoice to Brokers. Set tasks for policy follow-up. Upon receipt, proofread and request corrections to the carrier, if necessary, prior to sending to brokers.
- Upon receipt of policies (other than in-house issued policies), document receipt, proofread and send policies to broker. Copies of all correspondence to be attached in Image Right with appropriate description. All communications (written and verbal) must be documented in ImageRight®, as indicated in the PPP Procedures Manual.
- Generate endorsements as requested by brokers and indicated by assignment from the Underwriters in ImageRight® Task folder. This consists of assuring reasonable turnaround time for processing (within 5 days). Endorsements are to be maintained in the date that the order was received. A minimum of 10 endorsements should be processed per day, to avoid backlog (subject to change depending on volume).
- Assist the department with generating Loss History reports.
- Invoice various accounts. Process ODEN (legal notices of intent to cancel to insureds and brokers).
- Assist with coverage of others when they are out of the office.
- All other duties as requested by Management.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is a plus!
- Excellent grammar, writing, and data entry skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems and operations. Knowledge of AMS360.
- Good listening and communications skills. Attention to detail is a must.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $15.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply at https://professionalathomejobs.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote clerical job positions. Please reference agent ID code PAHJROXANNAG when you register online.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at (405) 633-0449.
MUST be a U.S. citizen.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is a plus!
Excellent grammar, writing, and data entry skills.
Knowledge of computer systems and operations. Knowledge of AMS360.
Good listening and communications skills. Attention to detail is a must.