Real Estate Market Place (https://realestatesmarketplace.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Virtual Real Estate Assistant to work in the U.S.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Part-time
Input/update listing information in MLS, including writing copy for descriptions.
Coordinate property showings.
Handle sign ordering and installation.
Coordinate new listing photography/video.
Prepare offer and listing paperwork.
Research information about subject properties.
Create/maintain client CRM databases.
Create social media posts for listings, open houses, etc.
Find content to post for agents’ blogs, newsletters, social media.
Create monthly newsletters.
Create flyers, brochures, business cards, postcards, etc.
Provide superior customer service, exceed client expectations, and create the client's loyalty.
Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, achieve deadlines under pressure, and report accordingly within a fast-paced environment.
Return phone calls and emails in a timely manner to follow-up on client requests or projects.
Maintain and update system to provide real-time status on all projects.
Provide additional administrative support or assist with special projects as requested.
Ability to work virtually from a home office.
Computer and Internet
PAYMENT: $52, 454 per year
Work from home
Please send us your resume and apply today!
Attention REMP Applicants!
If you are in the market of renting, leasing, buying, or purchasing a new home please fill out our Real Estates Market Place application https://realestatesmarketplace.com/remp-applicant-application and we will reach out to you shortly.
Please make sure to reference applicant ID code REMPTanyaPhilip on your application.
Real Estates Market Place
Tel: 1(405) 876-2421
Rent * Lease * Sell * Buy * Finance Properties All-In-One Place!
• 3/+ years of Administrative Support experience.
• Experience in supporting Realtor's and/or RE Brokerages is required.
• High School Diploma or higher education is required.
• Real Estate License is preferred but is not required.
• MS Office (especially Excel), Dropbox™, Google Suite, and the Internet.
• dotloop, DocuSign, appFiles, SkySlope™, Transaction Desk, etc.
• Mailchimp® and Constant Contact®, and booj.
• Canva, Illustrator®, and InDesign® experience is a plus!
• Experience working in Matrix (MLS® System), Realist®, iMapp, Top Producer®, RealtyJuggler™, etc. is a plus!
• Knowledge of residential real estate contracts is helpful but not required.
• Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
• Proven ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.