Notary Signing Agent
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now in search for a Notary Signing Agent to work virtually in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Conduct in person real estate closings and the notarization of closing documents, in addition to assisting in the processing files for the closing and/or post-closing of residential or commercial real estate and mortgage transactions.
• Process, review for completeness, and organize the closing file(s).
• Schedule closing(s), obtain and review documents, and maintain the accuracy of files throughout the closing process.
• Prepare and submit closed loan or assumption packages, deposits, and disbursement documentation, recording packages and commission packages to the appropriate departments or entities.
• Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
Please provide a copy of your Background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing Notary.
PAYMENT: $125.00 to $200.00 per loan closing signing appointment
• Contract work
• Flexible schedule
LET’S GET STARTED!
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
BECOME A NOTARY SIGNING AGENT TODAY!
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
Schedule appointment by phone: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/notary-signing-agent-consultation/
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSEleniW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Please send all email direct inquiries to email@example.com and the subject "I'm interested in becoming a mobile notary: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/become-a-certified-notary/
New Notary Certification Department
• MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Notary Public Commission in your state.
• Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
• Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
• Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
• Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
• Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.