Remote Notary / Contractor
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now in search for a Remote Notary to work in the U.S. only. Must be a U.S. citizen.
OVERVIEW: Provide exceptional professional service while guiding your clients through the online notarization process.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Complete accurate and legal online notarizations.
• As applicable, notarize closing documents as a Loan Signing Agent.
• Answer incoming customer phone calls and/or respond to live chat requests to assist customers with the online notarization process, individuals searching for RON providers, and other company related questions.
• Answer incoming calls and live chats to assist with the eClosing and Notary Signing Agent protocols. In addition, notaries monitor customer progress and offer assistance and education to clients as needed.
• Assist with customer product education, system knowledge, troubleshooting, and white glove assistance as needed.
• Monitor schedule email inbox, calculating and requesting invoices and follow up.
• Submit tickets for platform issues or recommendations as they arise.
• Attend monthly meetings and cross trainings as required.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Higher degree in relevant discipline is a plus.
• Experience as a Notary Public/Signing Agent.
• Loan Signing Agent experience and licensure in your covered state.
• Previous call center experience of face-to-face customer service support experience preferred.
• Knowledge of mortgage closing documents and processes.
• Required to have the familiarity or willingness to learn about U.S. notary laws, governance, and practices.
• Capable of handling multiple priorities in a time pressured environment.
• Superior customer service skills with emphasis on written and oral communication.
• Ability to creatively problem solve issues through enhanced technology savvy.
• Bi-lingual is highly preferred.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
Please provide a copy of your Background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing Notary.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Office skills and able to follow detailed instructions.