Real Estate Market Place is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Real Estate Manager to work remotely in the U.S
JOB TYPE: Full-time
The Real Estate Manager reports to the VP of Real Estate & Development and will play a critical role in driving market strategy and growth. This individual will have the responsibility of leading new store expansion from site selection, approvals, lease executions and lease administration and will serve as the internal expert on real estate, representing and driving the expansion strategy externally with brokers and landlords.
Strategic Real Estate Planning: Responsible for the development and execution strategies for market/sub-market/trade area assessment and site selection process, utilizing analytical frameworks and on the ground insights.
Pipeline Ownership: Accountable for the generation of target lists with respect to active market analysis, conducting market tours, managing external relationships to secure new sites and driving a deal pipeline that achieves market level growth goals, focuses on target consumer and brand sequencing and delivers against established financial targets and requirements.
Broker Management: Responsible for the establishment and oversight of a high quality, productive and brand aligned broker network for the purposes of driving efficient, high quality real estate pipeline.
Making deals: Accountable for managing the network and relationships, site selection and negotiation of LOI terms and leases with landlords for deals, manage internal review and real estate committee approval process, and oversee lease executions and management.
Process Innovation: Responsible for the organization, modification and creation of new working real estate operating processes, procedures and programs to ensure efficiency.
Market Expert: Accountable for keeping current on market conditions in assigned territory to include knowledge of all competitive changes in market area and understanding the primary differences between the competitors within the market.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
Work from home
Please send us your resume and apply today.
If you are in the market of renting, leasing , buying, or purchasing a new place called home please fill out our contact form here - and we will reach out to you shortly.
Real Estates Market Place
Rent * Lease * Sell * Buy * Finance Properties All-In-One Place!
• Strong executive presence, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, relationship building, organizational, and influencing skills.
• Must have expertise in analytical decision-making and strong, hands-on, operating and deal-making skills.
• Knowledge of basic real estate, construction and related terms, timelines, principles, and functions.
• Ability to minimize risk, strategize, create, and execute growth plans.
• Adept at amassing resources and organizing/creating new working processes and programs to ensure efficiency.
• Proven people manager who can lead, drive and motivate direct/indirect resources.
• Strong sense of teamwork with the ability to foster relationships and gain agreement with timelines and data requirements from both internal and external stakeholders.
• The ability to adapt according to the market and the continuing innovation.
• Strong leadership behaviors and a reputation as an unwavering role model.
• Passion for organization and an aptitude for prioritizing multiple projects.
• Excellent management skills to ensure work gets done effectively.
• Can-do forward-thinking attitude, high-energy, self- motivated, positive, service-oriented, flexible, fun-loving, and ethical with a high degree of integrity.
• Demonstrated ability to be effective in fast paced, complex business environment.
• Strong collaborative partner to the business.
• Minimum of 4/+ years as a Real Estate Manager (or related) in the retail/hospitality environment or at a large restaurant chain company/multi-unit restaurant.
• Must have extensive experience in working with brokers identifying premium real estate.
• Successful experience in navigating the landlord/tenant relationship.
• Experience in negotiating and documenting real estate contracts.
• Prior experience working with Real Estate project management/tracking enterprise systems (i.e., Accruent, CoStar Real Estate Manager®, etc.).