Real Estates Market Place is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Real Estate Listing Coordinator to work in a telecommute capacity in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes.
Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process.
Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance.
Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research.
Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
Work from home
Please send us your resume and apply today.
If you are in the market of renting, leasing, buying, or purchasing a new place called home please fill out our contact form here - and we will reach out to you shortly.
Real Estates Market Place
Rent * Lease * Sell * Buy * Finance Properties All-In-One Place!
• High school diploma or equivalent required. College experience is preferred.
• Licensed in real estate or is pursuing a license.
• Prior experience in the real estate industry is required.
• Prior experience in transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred.
• Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client.
• Easily navigate through basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel.
• Have an excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
• Flexible in your daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
• Ability to assess, prioritize, and act quickly.
• Learning-based and solution-oriented.
• Deadline-driven and extremely organized.
• Open to new ideas and systems.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.