Real Estates Market Place (https://realestatesmarketplace.com) is now seeking for a Real Estates Inside Sales Associate. This position is remote and U.S. based.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Learn and utilize CRM's and marketing/lead technologies.
Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue goals while responding efficiently to client inquiries.
Complete outbound calls, emails and texts as part of established outreach and sales initiatives to potential clients to set appointments.
Respond to incoming leads within established goals of the lead coming in to ensure our team is the first to make contact.
Cultivate relationships with clients to learn their needs and desires as a home buyer and/or seller.
Accurately qualify potential clients for appointments.
Practice, internalize and utilize scripts to assist in setting appointments.
Follow up with all leads in the pipeline, as necessary.
Maintain the CRM with accurate and current information to ensure data integrity.
Lead and participate in client outreach activities electronically, telephonically, and through client events.
Accurately track and report productivity to leadership.
Assist in recruiting new agents.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
Work from home.
Please send us your resume and apply today!
Attention REMP Applicants!
If you are in the market of renting, leasing, buying, or purchasing a new home please fill out our Real Estates Market Place application https://realestatesmarketplace.com/remp-applicant-application and we will reach out to you shortly.
Please make sure to reference applicant ID code REMPTanyaPhilip on your application.
Real Estates Market Place
Tel: 1 (405) 876-2421
Rent * Lease * Sell * Buy * Finance Properties All-In-One Place!
• High school or equivalent is preferred.
• Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communications, as well as customer service skills.
• Prioritization and expectation setting.
• Outgoing and engaging personality.
• Resilient and energetic.
• Decisive and proactive.
• Positive, enthusiastic, and solution oriented.
• Attention to detail to ensure quality output on all deliverables.
• Excellent time and deadline management.
• Proven ability to learn, implement, and support software applications.
• Ability to successfully accomplish assignments independently with little supervision.
• Strong ability to multitask, organize, and manage multiple priorities at once.
• Proven ability to provide guidance and direction to other resources.