Real Estates Market Place is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Real Estate Administrative Assistant to work remotely in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time.
Enter all necessary documents into the closing system.
Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer.
Oversees the entire real estate transaction process, including processing sales and keeping appropriate transaction documentation.
Provides assistance to the sales agents to complete all escrow related documentation.
Manage the administrative side of the Listing Process from pre-listing to contract.
Implement and improve all systems for the Listing and Closing process.
Client Care make each client feel like they are the only client we have solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations.
Work closely with agents - handle all administrative tasks to ensure agents focus is only on sales.
Maintain database, assist with client events.
Maintain an operations manual/websites/videos that document all listing and closing systems and standards.
Create and maintain templates in Google Drive for listing and closing processes.
Ensure compliance with CityScape Metro's standards and regulations.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
Work from home
Please send us your resume and apply today.
If you are in the market of renting, leasing , buying, or purchasing a new place called home please fill out our contact form here - and we will reach out to you shortly.
Real Estates Market Place
Rent * Lease * Sell * Buy * Finance Properties All-In-One Place!
• Must have Real Estate experience.
• Experience with any of the following is a plus: Commissions Inc. (CINC), Mailchimp®, Slybroadcast, CTE, Google Business, MRIS, Infusionsoft®.
• MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive/Calendar, and Social Media.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Act as a calming force when the team is under pressure.
• Demonstrate a sincere appreciation for others.
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.