Online Notary Public / Part-Time / Butler, Missouri
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now seeking for someone to fill the position of an Online Notary Public to work remotely in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Complete the notarization of customer documents.
- Verify the authenticity of important documents while working remotely.
- Explain the notarization procedure to clients and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review and verify signer’s identity according to applicable commissioning state’s requirements.
- Ensure the signer’s understanding of the document and willingness to sign.
- Review documents for completeness and certificate wording.
- Administer acknowledgement and jurat notarial acts.
- Record the notarization in a digital notary journal as required by state law.
- Certify the authenticity of signatures on important legal documents.
- Utilize an account portal to manage communication with users.
- Maintain certification as mandated by your state of residence.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a Remote Online Notary Public role, handling confidential and private customer documents.
- Valid Notary Public certification.
- Strong attention to detail. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Dependable attendance and punctuality. Reliability is critical. Ability to learn internal tools and software. Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to resolve standard document issues with minimal assistance.
- Must have an E&O Insurance of $25,000.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must have a working desktop computer, webcam, microphone, and a high-speed Internet connection.
COMPENSATION: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Contract work
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
Sign Up Application: https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/application-sign-up/.
To find out more about being a Notary Signing Agent and the packages that we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents, click the link below.
Please give us a call to speak with a live notary specialist at (405) 568-7539 or click the link above if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options, schedule a booking, and/or to get help with getting started with your notary signing services.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Office skills and able to follow detailed instructions.