Online Notary Closer / Flexible Hours
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is now looking for someone to fill the position of an Online Notary Closer to work virtually in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Maintain on-going communication with existing customers to determine needs, solicit feedback, promote services.
• Attend weekly sales meetings to promote the Remote Online Notarization closing option.
• Assist in the resolution of customer service issues and concerns.
• Facilitate Remote Online Notarization closings.
• Prepare documents for signing.
• Communicate the process with customers before closing.
• Notarize and verify appropriate execution of documents.
• Back-up traditional closings as needed.
• Review Purchase Agreement, lender's instructions and title commitment.
• Resolve title problems and verify appropriate transfer of title.
• Prepare HUD-1 Settlement Statement for closing.
• Proof and review documentation for accuracy and content.
• Packaging-In/Out the lender package.
• Fielding customer inquiries and responding with the necessary information, in a timely manner.
• Notary license.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience working with a title insurance company or other real estate services company is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience working in a paperless environment and well versed in video conferencing is required.
• Willingness to learn and adapt according to business needs.
• Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Customer service oriented.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook Skills and Excel.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $125.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
• Paid time off
• Flexible schedule
Please provide a copy of your Background check and E & O insurance if you are an existing Notary.
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSBeckyW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Office skills and able to follow detailed instructions.