Real Estate Market Place is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Leasing Contract Agent to work remotely in the U.S.
The Leasing Contract Specialist provides diverse cradle to grave acquisition support responsibilities, with an emphasis on post-award and contract closeout.
All acquisition functions shall be performed in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Veterans Affairs Acquisition Regulation (VAAR), and all other applicable regulations and policies.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Provide professional acquisition support services and business aid to the customer and provide support in all aspects of pre-award and post-award functions (excluding negotiation), using a wide range of contracting methods and types.
Perform all pre-award procurement functions including, but not necessarily limited to, market research/analysis to determine availability of the requirement.
Preparing contractual documents such as solicitations, awards, and related documentation using the Electronic Contract Management System (ECMS).
Coordinating with requiring activities, industry, and other stakeholders; and completing contractual files.
Perform most post-award procurement functions with the exception of (including ordering changes in contract performance or contract quantities, taking action based on evaluations of contractor performance, and accepting or rejecting contractor products or services).
Complete all closeout functions to include reviewing financial documentation and invoices to ensure 100% accuracy.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $95,000-$99,000 per year
Work from home
Please send us your resume and apply today!
Attention REMP Applicants!
If you are in the market of renting, leasing, buying, or purchasing a new home please fill out our Real Estates Market Place application https://realestatesmarketplace.com/remp-applicant-application and we will reach out to you shortly.
Please make sure to reference applicant ID code REMPTanyaPhilip on your application.
Real Estates Market Place
Tel: 1(405) 876-2421
Rent * Lease * Sell * Buy * Finance Properties All-In-One Place!
• Associates degree (Preferred)
• Completed 24 semester hours at an accredited college or University among accounting, law, business, finance, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, and organization and management.
• Working knowledge of Commercial and/or Government leasing of buildings and facilities.
• Conducting acquisition support activities: 6 years
• Working knowledge of the FAR/ VAAR: 6 years
• Recent and relevant cradle to grave Leasing Contract Support to the Department of Veterans Affairs.
• Commercial and/or Gov. leasing of buildings and facilities: 6 years (Preferred)
• Performing post award procurement functions: 6 years (Preferred)
• FAC-C or DAWIA Level II in Contracting Certification
• Experience with/knowledge of VA systems (ECMS, IFCAP, VISTA)
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Conduct comprehensive research and analysis of technical and cost data.
• Read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
• Provide clear guidance to all lower level acquisition personnel.
• Sense of ownership and pride in work product.
• Loyalty & long work tenure with prior companies.
• Sense of urgency, high degree of personal motivation for success.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Positive attitude– demonstrating an ultimate desire to fulfill organizational objectives by complete customer satisfaction.