Real Estate Market Place (https://realestatesmarketplace.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of an Inside Sales Associate to work virtually in the U.S.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Prospect for clients, 3 hours a day every day (calling clients most of the time).
Build a pipeline for future clients.
Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
Outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
Participate in regular training and education requirements.
Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
Ensure the client has the best experience.
Support admin with personalized lead follow-up.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $57,2000 per year
Work from home
Please send us your resume and apply today!
Attention REMP Applicants!
If you are in the market of renting, leasing, buying, or purchasing a new home please fill out our Real Estates Market Place application https://realestatesmarketplace.com/remp-applicant-application and we will reach out to you shortly.
Please make sure to reference applicant ID code REMPTanyaPhilip on your application.
Real Estates Market Place
Tel: 1 (405) 876-2421
Rent * Lease * Sell * Buy * Finance Properties All-In-One Place!
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals.
• Innate sales talent.
• Will succeed in the face of frequent high-level rejection.
• Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
• Practice, memorize, and internalize scripts.
• Dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
• Awesome phone and communication skills. Able to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
• Passionate about selling.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
• Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus.
• Disarming and natural conversation skills.