Real Estates Market Place (http://realestatesmarketplace.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Consumer Product Marketing Manager to work remotely in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
You will build and enhance our product positioning, presentation, and performance by driving consumers through the journey of discovery, education, and ultimately upsell and conversion.
Build out an offers playbook and testing plan by merchant vertical to maximize attach rate, revenue and CLTV.
Create and collaborate on new compelling offer creative, placements, and website product features.
Collaborate with the Product team to enhance the CMS framework for how offers are presented.
Bring strong qualitative and quantitative problem-solving skills with the ability to conduct research and analysis to synthesize actionable insights, recommendations, and action plans.
Conduct A/B tests across placements, communicate results, and leverage insights to inform future plans.
Partner cross-functionally to continually improve and evolve the online offers customer experience.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
COMPENSATION: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
Please send us your resume and apply today!
Attention REMP Applicants!
If you are in the market of renting, leasing, buying, or purchasing a new home please fill out our Real Estates Market Place application http://realestatesmarketplace.com/remp-applicant-application and we will reach out to you shortly.
Please make sure to reference applicant ID code REMPTanyaPhilip on your application.
Real Estates Market Place
Tel: 1(405) 876-2421
Rent * Lease * Sell * Buy * Finance Properties All-In-One Place!
• 3-5 years of digital consumer marketing experience building compelling online experiences that delight and convert.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar program, or equivalent work experience.
• Strong critical thinking orientation with the ability to define program KPIs, analyze tests and use data to drive decisions.
• A curious, entrepreneurial, digitally native marketer who owns outcomes, results, and paths forward.
• Excellent ability to lead, partner, and gain alignment collaboratively across a range of key partners in the organization.
• Operate independently as well as collaboratively and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously without sacrificing attention to detail.